- Learn a system of personal development
- Acquire skills that could become an integral part of your life's journey
- Develop brain power by training your body and mind in something totally new and different
- Remain calm in difficult and stressful situations as a result of your Aikido training
- Train in a supportive, non-competitive environment
- Maintain or enhance physical fitness
- Enjoy a cooperative co-ed environment
- Teacher’s act as coaches, not drill sergeants
- Advance at your own rate
- Develop a greater understanding of Japanese culture
- Learn basic Japanese language
- Earn colored belts at regular intervals
- Enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment with your dojo
- Become part of the Aikido Kokikai community
- Opportunity to attend national camps and seminars, one led by Kokikai founder in Boston!
- There are other dojos across the country where the same style of Aikido is practiced.
- Add to your network of friends and aquantainces
- Learn practical skills of self defense immediately
- Develop your power through mind body coordination
- Use practical modern techniques to evade real attacks in a non-violent way
| || |
Visit our FAQ For some basic information about our class!