New! Kokikai Kids Programs
Beginner's Course Join Us! A Typical Class Benefits of Aikido What is Kokikai Aikido? Kids Schedule Why Kokikai? About Our Dojo Payments and Uniform Orders Contact Links Recent Photos Photo Gallery Videos New! Private and Semi Private lessons Read what our students are saying Member Login New! Covid 19 Safety Measures Blog
Kokikai Kids - Aikido is a great Sport for Kids!
Kokikai Aikido Boston
Kokikai Kids Program
---Convenient for you and your family!
Your son or daughter will benefit from learning Aikido in our convenient City location in the heart of Boston plus learn about Japan through learning about Japanes life, arts crafts and history!
- 10:30-11:30pm ages 7-14, boys and girls. (age six is possible based on maturity level)
- One hour of Aikido with a trained Black Belt instructor!
- Aikido Kids fun and games
Benefits of Aikido Training
- Body awareness and good posture are developed in Aikido Training.
- Kids learn to develop a sense of balance
- Mental stimulation can help kid's brain power
- Relaxation helps your child with school stresses
- Aikido Training builds confidence, cooperation, is non-competetive and fun!
- Kids advance belt levels regularly and celebrate their success with their fellow students
- Any kid can do it!
- Aikido is fun! kids love it. And they don't know they are learning!
Interested in Aikido training for yourself --- check out our Adult Program!
|Discount||Sibling Discount! 10% off second fees.|