Beginners & Basics Class Description
Beginners & Basics Class Description:
- Instruction in the essential skills required for the safe and correct practice of Aikido
- Techniques and principals are presented at a slow pace
- Learn Aikido basics including etiquette, footwork, body movement, positioning, falling (ukemi), the use of momentum and the development of a strong and stable center.
- Focus is on the needs of students with less than one year's experience
- All members are encouraged to attend beginners benefit from the opportunity to practice with more experienced students.
- Beginners Session members are encouraged to attend this class if possible